Firefighter falls through floor battling blaze in Baldwin

March 3, 2012 10:47 pm

Share with others:

A firefigher has been taken to a local hospital tonight with unknown injuries after falling through the floor of a burning Baldwin home.

At approximately 9:48 pm, multiple fire companies were called to the two-alarm blaze in the three-story home in the 3000 block of Churchview Avenue, according to Allegheny County emergency dispatch.

The firefighter, who was not identified, fell through the floor around 10:18 pm and was taken to a local hospital. His condition was not immediately released.


First Published 2012-03-03 21:44:36

Join the conversation:

Commenting policy | How to report abuse
Commenting policy | How to report abuse
To report inappropriate comments, abuse and/or repeat offenders, please send an email to socialmedia@post-gazette.com and include a link to the article and a copy of the comment. Your report will be reviewed in a timely manner. Thank you.
PG Products